This website was immediately created as “Save Supernatural” when there was fear that Supernatural would be cancelled after the 2nd season concluded. Thankfully, the show was renewed and “Save Supernatural” evolved into “Support Supernatural.” The goal of the website has never changed: to promote Supernatural while also helping charities. Over the years we have encouraged folks to promote the show in various ways:
- Vote for Supernatural in every online poll and for every awards show,
- Contact TV talk show hosts to encourage them to interview the show’s stars,
- Send “thank you” notes via Facebook, Twitter and even old-fashioned post cards to companies that advertise during the show,
- Encourage friends and family to watch Supernatural, and
- Purchase items in our store to not only promote the show, but to also support A Dog’s Life Rescue (100% of the store’s commission go directly to the charity).
Fundraising for charity has been a big part of what we do. In 2008, we raised over $6,000 for charity. In 2009, we raised over $18,000. In 2010, we raised over $34,000. And in 2011, we also raised over $40,000. In 2012 we raised over $18,000. And in 2013, we raised over $5,000 (Total: over $110,000).
Our continual goal with fundraising is to garner positive publicity for Supernatural as a fandom. Supernatural has the most passionate fans in the world!
Recent project: Celebrate 200 episodes of Supernatural!