Vote early! Vote often!
What do you think of Season 11 so far? Check out Annie’s Season 11 reviews here! Annie’s on vacation for a few weeks, so once she’s back, she’ll resume her amazing episode reviews!
Check out our interview with Dylan Kingwell here!
Support Supernatural is excited to help get the word out about a very unique, very cool and very philanthropic Supernatural convention coming to the Seattle area in 2016! (Tentative dates: May 14th and 15th, 2016.) The founder is raising money to produce the event here.
In short, the convention is described as “Here to make all your wishes come true — A convention dedicated to the ladies of Supernatural.” This is a for-fans, by-fans project, so as a fellow fan site, we’re very excited about this!
From the Ladies of SPN Facebook page: “We want to have a conversation about the roles of women on Supernatural and support female characters in hopes that they can find their way to stronger and longer story lines. We all desire positive change in the media as a whole. This is a change we hope “Ladies of SPN” can garner.”
From the Ladies of SPN fundraising page: “We want the opportunity to talk to all these amazing female actresses: to ask them about their characters, why they chose to play them, how they approached the roles, how they felt about the way the characters ended up, what they hoped to accomplish. Going even further, I found myself wanting to ask questions of the female crew involved with the show as well: what brought them into Supernatural, what kept them there, what they loved about their roles in making the show come alive on screen, what they hoped would improve. In short, we wanted to open a dialogue, not only with the cast and crew of the show we’ve spent the last 10 years fully engrossed in, but with the fan community as a whole. We wanted to give people the opportunity they so obviously craved.
With all this said, there is a lot of work ahead. We’ve spoken with at least a dozen past and recent actresses, all of whom are eager and anticipating us giving them set-in-stone information. Academic types and crew are also on standby. People have assembled to make this happen and are just as driven as we are. This is going to happen if it’s the last thing we do. Let’s all unite to take this idea and see it flourish. Our favorite female actresses and industry ladies need our support! Tweet about it, tumble about it, tell your Facebook friends and your coworkers!”
The money raised with their IndieGoGo campaign will cover the cost of attaining the space, hiring any professional staff for security and tech, as well as paying to get the talent here. Any and all remaining funds raised will be donated to the charities the talent supports, such as:
- The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation: Creating A Brighter Tomorrow for individuals coping with multiple sclerosis. Supported by Rachel Miner
- School on Wheels: a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to the enhancement of educational opportunities for homeless children k-12th grade. Supported by Nicki Aycox
- Thirst Project: a nonprofit organization that educates students about the global water crisis and challenges them to fundraise to build wells. Supported by Madison McLaughlin
- AIDS/LifeCycle: co-produced by the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center and is designed to advance their shared interests to end the pandemic and human suffering caused by AIDS. Supported by Traci Dinwiddle
- SoCal Hearts: a free camp experience that connects children who have experienced medical or life trauma, developing necessary skills and building self-esteem as a means to overcome challenges. Supported by Julie McNiven
- VH1 Save The Music Foundation: a non-profit organization committed to ensuring that music instruction is a core component to a complete education, giving children the tools and confidence to excel in academics and in life. Supported by the Girls from the 200th Episode! Katie Sarife, Joy Regullano, Vivien Armour, Janina Winkler, Alyssa Lynch, Natalie Sharp, Rachel Warkentin, and Kelli Ogmundson
- Ghetto Rescue Ffoundation: a 501(c)3 made up of Police and Fire personnel to rescue and rehabilitate street dogs. Supported by Samantha Smith
- Sherry Theater Center for the Arts: providing a venue where actors enjoy creating and presenting original and innovative material, a place where talent in every aspect of theater will thrive. Supported by Katherine Boecher
- Homeboy Industries: Helping formerly gang-involved men and women transform their lives with free services, programs and job training in social enterprises. Supported by Lauren Tom
Find them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LadiesofSPN/
Find them on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LadiesofSPN
Find them on Tumblr: http://ladiesofspncon.tumblr.com/
Just In Time For The Season Eleven Premiere on The CW…
THE COMPLETE TENTH SEASON
Contains All 23 Episodes From Season 10, Plus Bonus Content
Including 6 New Featurettes, Commentaries, Deleted Scenes,
A Gag Reel, And More!
The Adventure Continues On Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital HD
September 8, 2015
What can you expect when embracing your bad self is the only option? Find out as the thrilling journey of the Winchester brothers continues when Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases the tenth season of Supernaturalon Blu-rayTM, DVD and Digital HD on September 8, 2015. Supernatural: The Complete Tenth Season contains all 23 gripping episodes from season ten and is packed with over four hours of bonus content – including featurettes, commentaries, a Comic-Con panel, deleted scenes, and a gag reel. Supernatural: The Complete Tenth Season is priced to own at $49.99 SRP on DVD and $54.97 SRP on Blu-ray.
After Dean Winchester lost his battle with power-mad angel scribe Metatron last season, he was resurrected by the power of the First Blade and transformed into a demon, cursed with the Mark of Cain. The road to recovering wayward Dean takes brother Sam down sinister paths himself, with consequences that will shake the boys to their core. The Winchesters’ angelic comrade-in-arms Castiel must pick up the pieces in the aftermath of Metatron’s campaign to overtake Heaven. With his divine “grace” failing and rogue angels still loose, Cass faces the ticking clock of his own mortality while all-new and ages-old threats again push our heroes to their human and otherworldly limits. At the same time, the King of Hell, Crowley, must deal with dissension within his own twisted family. Supernatural: The Complete Tenth Season will unleash your inner demon and hold you spellbound.
Airing Wednesdays at 9/8c on The CW, Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki (Friday the 13th, Gilmore Girls) and Jensen Ackles (Smallville, My Bloody Valentine) as Sam and Dean Winchester, in addition to Misha Collins (24, Girl Interrupted) as Castiel and Mark A. Sheppard (In the Name of the Father, White Collar) as Crowley. Created by Eric Kripke (Revolution), the tenth season of the hit series was executive produced by Robert Singer (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman), Jeremy Carver (Being Human), Phil Sgriccia (Smallville) and Adam Glass (Cold Case). Produced by Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Supernatural returns for its eleventh season this fall on The CW.
With Blu-ray’s unsurpassed picture and sound, Supernatural: The Complete Tenth Season will be released in 1080p Full HD Video with DTS-HD Master Audio for English 5.1.
BLU-RAY, DVD and Digital HD FEATURES
· A Very Special Supernatural Special
· Supernatural Theatre: Staging The 200th Episode
· The Winchester Mythology: Battling the Mark and The Blade
· Supernatural Fans
· Supernatural at Comic-Con 2014
· 3 Audio Commentaries
· Deleted Scenes
· Gag Reel
23 ONE-HOUR EPISODES
3. Soul Survivor
4. Paper Moon
5. Fan Fiction
6. Ask Jeeves
7. Girls, Girls, Girls
8. Hibbing 911
9. The Things We Left Behind
10. The Hunter Games
11. There’s No Place Like Home
12. About a Boy
13. Halt & Catch Fire
14. The Executioner’s Song
15. The Things They Carried
16. Paint it Black
17. Inside Man
18. Book of the Damned
19. The Werther Project
20. Angel Heart
21. Dark Dynasty
22. The Prisoner
23. Brother’s Keeper
Street Date: September 8, 2015
Presented in 16 x 9 widescreen format
Running Time: Feature: Approx 1012 min /Enhanced Content: Approx 259 min.
Price: $49.99 SRP / NO MAP
Audio – English (5.1), Portuguese
Subtitles – ESDH, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Thai
Catalog # 1000525941
UPC # 883929444045
Price: $54.97 SRP / NO MAP
1080p Full HD Video, DTS-HD Master
Audio 5.1 – English (5.1), Portuguese
Subtitles – ESDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Catalog # 1000527178
UPC # 883929445455